Keep it realistic: Yes, we know you had good intentions to stick to your super clean diet and dry January plans. But cut yourself a little slack. We like to go by the 80/20 rule. Be good 80% of the time and allow yourself a few days off for the other 20%. Real life can get in the way with dinners out and other commitments. This way you are more likely to continue with your healthy lifestyle long-term and not throw the towel in the minute you think you have "failed". Keep it up but keep it realistic.
Be prepared: You know what they say... Fail to prepare, prepare to fail! Set aside half an hour every now and then to do some food preparation. If you have ready prepared crudités and hummus waiting for you in the fridge when those hunger pangs hit you are more likely to stick to your guns than reach for the biscuit tin. Have some easy healthy curries or stews in the freezer for the days when you don't have the energy to cook from scratch. A little preparation can go along way to keeping you on the right path.
Take baby steps: It doesn't matter if you can't make all the changes at once. As long as you are heading in the right direction you will get there eventually. If you have been living a life of over indulgence in the wrong kind of things then try just changing a few things a week. You will find it more achievable and will have more time to find and experiment with new found foods and recipes. One week swap your milk to organic and cut out the booze until the weekend. The next week up your 5 fruit and veg a day to 7 portions and change your breakfast to some warming porridge with fresh berries and seeds. Within a few months you will have made some fantastic changes that will be integrated into your everyday life.
Keep working towards a healthful lifestyle and forget the fad diets. Cut yourself a little slack. If you fall off the band wagon its just a little deviation on the path you are taking, not the end of the road.